I'm New to Devonport
Our Service Times Every Sunday
- 9am Service (Reflective atmosphere and style)
- 10:30am Service (Family Celebration with Kids and Creche programs)
- 5pm Night Church (Periodically)A more informal relaxed service designed for the 'young at heart' or people who are unable to make it to church in the morning. Great coffee and a yummy supper is always on offer.
Next Gen Ministries
- Ignite Kids ministry. Meets every Sunday at 10am during school terms for grades prep- 6 kids.
- Ignite Youth for grades 6-12. Meets every Friday night at 6:30pm
- Boyzone for boys and Girlzone for girls in grades 3-5 at primary school. Meets every second Friday night.
Where to Park?
For your convenience we have designated guest parking especially for you. Look out for the 'New Here Park Here Signs'.
What do I Wear?
We're a relaxed kind of church so wear casual clothing and you'll fit right in.
Will I be pressured Into anything?
No way! Feel free to come and check us out with no strings attached!
How Do I Take My Next Step?
During the worship service, you will have the opportunity to fill out a card that will provide us with a bit of information about you. You can also visit our 'Next Steps Desk' conveiniently located in the church foyer. If you are interested in a particular ministry, want to accept Christ, or wish to join the body of Christ through baptism - please let us know.
Where Are You Located?
Devonport Church of Christ is located on the corner of William and Steele Streets, across from Hungry Jacks and KFC. Our church offices are located on the same property in the adjacent house.